There are 613 Mitzvot, things that a Jewish individual should do to notice Judaism. This can get overpowering on the off chance that you are not accustomed to it, so here are 10 basic and simple approaches to notice Judaism.
1. Good cause. The jewish word for a noble cause is “Tzedakah” which is identified with the word Justice. Judaism trains that when you give good cause, you are helping somebody out, however you are doing the privilege and simply thing. Put a metal can in your home and drop in a coin each day. At that point give the cash to somebody that can utilize it.
2. Torah Books. To realize the best approach Land of Israel to lead your life, you need to do some perusing. Go to your nearby Jewish book shop and stock up on some Jewish books. Some essential books are the Tanach (Jewish Bible), Siddur (supplication book)
3. Mezuzah. A Mezuzah is material with the Shema composed on it. It is held tight the doorpost of ones entryways.
4. Shabbat Candles. Friday evening, just before nightfall like candles for Shabbat.
5. Genuine. The type of food you eat will affect you general health, so you need to ensure you eat the correct nourishments. Fit affirmed food sources are food sources whose creation is regulated by somebody acquainted with the Kosher laws.
6. Tefillin. Otherwise called Phylacteries, these are put on every day (other than for the Shabbat and Jewish Holidays).
7. Mikvah. Inundating in the Mikvah will carry your Judaism everyday life to another level.
8. Teach your children. Show your kids Judaism. Your kids are your future.
9. Study Torah. Find out about Judaism. Join a class about Judaism close to you.